Friday, December 12, 2014

Should the Lakers/Knicks Trade Kobe/Melo?

Not that any team would like the contract they would be picking up, but it is something to think about. Both teams are headed nowhere fast. The Knicks became the first team to 20 losses this season, and the Lakers have no hope in a loaded western conference (not to mention the team just stinks). Now I don't ever see Kobe going anywhere, and I think he wants to stay so that he can say he stayed in one place his whole career. Carmelo, however, would be very interesting. I think I'm not alone in saying I really wanted to see him go to Chicago this past summer. I do not think that is a possibility in regards to a potential trade, but if the two teams could figure it out it would be great for both Anthony and the Bulls. With Houston having such a good season thus far, maybe they would make a move to get Melo. I guess my point is that Carmelo is too good of an NBA player to spend the prime of his career on such a poor team. Who knows? The way it seems LeBron is losing a step physically, may be happening to Melo as well. The difference is James has Love and Kyrie, while Melo has an aging Stoudemire and Jose Calderon...

No comments:

Post a Comment