Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Super Bowl for Legacy

There will be plenty of time over the next couple weeks to talk about legacies, especially that of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Brady is already without question one of the best quarterbacks of all time. However, it is interesting to compare Brady to Russell Wilson. If the Patriots lose to Seattle I will be very upset for many reasons. One of which will be that Wilson will be on track to become the next Brady. With two Super Bowls in his first three seasons, he will have a very similar resume to that of Brady's first three years in New England. It would also leave Brady at 3-3 in Super Bowls, which does not seem to give justice to his career. Still two weeks until the game, but at this point I'm leaning towards picking Seattle. Part of that may be my fear of jinxing my team, and also my fear of the Seattle defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment