Sunday, May 10, 2015

Baseball?

So, the Boston Red Sox kind of suck this year. I've been all wrapped up in the NBA playoffs, and have not been keeping up too much with baseball, but I know that much. The team has really struggled with pitching. The team has already fired their pitching coach and hired a new one. The offense for the most part has been pretty good, but not as great as expected thus far.
I'm not the only one in this situation, as many others like me have been less and less interested in baseball. It is simply not as entertaining as it used to be when players were on steroids. I think the game needs some adjustments to bring in more young fans like myself. I'm not quite sure what that is, but it needs to happen fast. If your team is not in the race most people simply are not interested in the baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment